Family history work is an important part of the gospel and brings not only salvation for the dead but salvation for ourselves. But sometimes there are those moments in family history that deserve a good chuckle.
Here are eight family history moments Latter-day Saints can relate to.
1. When you thought you're family history was mostly done but realize there's so much work to do.
2. When you can't pay attention in family history class.
3. When you can't read the census records.
The first thing I'm going to do when I die is hit the census writers with the bad handwriting. #familyhistoryprobs— Ellie Robison (@ellie_robison) June 19, 2017
4. When you get a little too jazzed after finding your first ancestor.
5. When you realize an ancestor was entered in twice.
6. But then you fix it.
7. When you start using Relative Finder on everyone.