While no two treks are ever the same, most Church members who have been on one will recognize these 10 people amongst their trek families.
1. The person who is way too enthusiastic.
2. The person who complains the entire time.
3. The person who's going through serious electronic withdrawals.
4. The youth leader who reminds everyone to drink lots of water.
5. The really protective Ma.
6. The person who insists on singing the entire time.
7. The person who gets injured on the first day.
8. The stake leader who has literally everything you could need (or don't need).
9. The person who cries through the entire testimony meeting.
10. All of us when we get home.
Lead image from Getty Images
For more trek-related humor, check out this hilarious yet inspiring Latter-day Saint comedy, Trek: The Movie.