BYU Magazine recently published a few hilarious Mormon pickup lines that were so good, we just had to add them to our all-time favorite list.
These Mormon pickup lines are perfect for an awkward first-line at an EFY dance or even a YSA mix-n-mingle. So just in case you need a really cheesy pick-up line sometime, just check out our handy list of the top ten!
- I just got off my mission, and I’m looking for my next companion.
- Is your name Virtue? Because you’ve been garnishing my thoughts unceasingly.
- I was reading the Book of Numbers last night, and I realized I didn’t have yours.
- You seem familiar. Did we meet in the pre-existence?
- Can you bring your feelings for me to the church Thursday night at 7? Because I’m pretty sure it’s mutual.
- Are you the iron rod? Cause I want to hold onto you for the rest of eternity.
- Guy says: “You know, I’m constantly on a spiritual high.” Girl: “Oh yeah? Why?” Guy: “Because not even Moses got to see a vision every day—and I get to see you.”
- Even with the Liahona, I get lost in your eyes.
- (While dancing) "You know, I'm really grateful for Martin Harris." "Why?" "Because without him, there'd be another 116 pages between us."
- Is your name Ammon? Because you’re disarming.
- Are you a Gadianton robber? Because you just stole my heart.
- I knew I’d feel the Spirit at EFY, but I didn’t think I’d see an angel!
- The tree of life called. It wants its sweetness back
- What’s a celestial boy/girl like you doing in a telestial place like this?
- Wait, is your name _____? You’re not going to believe this, but your name is in my patriarchal blessing.
- Are you Laban’s sword? Because you are exceedingly fine.
Have you got even more Mormon pickup lines up your sleeve? Tell us your favorite ones in the comments!