Stake youth dances are a great way to have fun and meet new people. How many of these personalities have you run across at a stake dance?
1. The overly excited 14-year-old.
2. The people that take square dancing too seriously.
►You'll also like: The 10 People You'll Meet on Trek
3. The overzealous chaperones.
4. The people that raid the refreshment table then leave.
5. The people with way too much energy.
6. The people that think they've fallen in love after one dance
►You'll also like: 10 Experiences Any Latter-day Saint Who Has Moved to Utah Will Know Well
7. The 18-year-old who is still going strong.
8. The people whose parents made them come.
9. The super sweaty people.
10. The middle-of-the-dance-circle people.
►You'll also like: Seminary Explained in 10 Hilarious Harry Potter GIFs