26. Its underground parking garage can hold 1,300 cars.
27. The spire on the roof is 92 feet tall.
28. The water in the nearby channel along the southern side of the building comes from City Creek, which once flowed down the street of North Temple.
29. The rooftop gardens, fountains, and meadows fulfill part of a prophetic statement by Brigham Young, who said in 1853 that he envisioned a downtown building with groves and ponds on the top.
30. The dedication of the building included a "hosanna shout."