The day you open your mission call is one you'll never forget. Whether you read it privately or surrounded by family and friends, you can probably relate to most of these stages of opening a mission call.
1. While waiting for your mission call, you experience dramatic mood swings before and after you check your email.
►You'll also like: Seminary Explained in 10 Hilarious Harry Potter GIFs
2. When the email containing your mission call does arrive, you can't contain your excitement.
►You'll also like: If Toy Story Characters Had Church Callings
3. You gather your family to read the email, but then you keep having to wait for everyone to show up.
4. While you wait, everyone asks if you're nervous and you try to play it cool.
5. You catch a glimpse of your little sister's face and how excited she is to take over your room once you're gone.
6. Your family and friends release an ear-shattering cheer after you read out your assignment.
►You'll also like: 10 Experiences Any Latter-day Saint Who Has Moved to Utah Will Know Well
8. You are called to serve in a place you never could have anticipated.
9. You close the door after everyone leaves and immediately just start happy dancing.
►You'll also like: 14 Surprising, Heartwarming Videos of LDS Mission Calls, Homecomings
10. Meanwhile, Dad starts researching everything from average rainfall to crime rates in your mission.
11. The excitement wears off and the reality of what just happened starts to sink in (and so does the panic).
►You'll also like: Latter-day Saint Triplets Open Their Mission Calls Together (+Video)