Alma 32:21 reads: "Faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true." Faith is a word of action and grows stronger as we exercise it throughout our lives. Our faith is developed as we remain obedient and true to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Here are 8 LDS quotes on faith to help you through your trials.
1. "Abandoning our faith because it doesn't answer all the questions would be like closing the shutters because we can't see the entire mountain."
2. "Hope gives us courage to do those things that we don't believe we are capable of."
—Noelle Pikus-Pace Focused
3. "Hope on. Journey on. Honestly acknowledge your questions and your concerns, but first and forever fan the flame of your faith, because all things are possible to them that believe."
—Jeffrey R. Holland, April 2013 general conference
4. "Faith is both a principle of action and of power."
—Marcus B. Nash, October 2012 general conference
5. "When problems come and questions arise, do not start your quest for faith by saying how much you do not have, leading as it were with your "unbelief." That is like trying to stuff a turkey through the break!"
—Jeffrey R. Holland To My Friends: Messages of Counsel and Comfort
6. "Like the intense fire that transforms iron into steel, as we remain faithful during the fiery trial of our faith, we are spiritually refined and strengthened."
—Neil L. Andersen, October 2012 general conference
7. "There are times when we have to step into the darkness in faith, confident that God will place solid ground beneath our feet once we do."
—Dieter F. Uchtdorf, April 2012 general conference
8. "Trusting in God's will is central to our mortality. With faith in Him, we draw upon the power of Christ's Atonement at those times when questions abound and answers are few."
—Ronald A. Rasband, April 2012 general conference
Know any other LDS quotes on faith? Let us know with a comment down below!